recentpopularlog in

robertogreco : zippers   1

Haberdasher - Wikipedia [New word… to me. Probably because I have little interest in clothes shopping (American variation). But I do like the first meaning]
"A haberdasher is a person who sells small articles for sewing, such as buttons, ribbons, zippers, and other notions. In American English, haberdasher is another term for a men's outfitter. A haberdasher's shop or the items sold therein are called haberdashery."
words  english  vocabulary  sewing  glvo  ribbons  zippers  buttons 
november 2010 by robertogreco

Copy this bookmark:

to read